top of page
Thu, 13 Apr|
Join the RCG Chefs to harvest, cook, learn new skills and have fun and make food to take home.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
13 Apr, 10:30 – 12:00
Knowle, Bristol Broadwalk Redcatch Park, Knowle, Bristol BS4 2RD, UK
About the event
Join the RCG Chefs to harvest, cook, learn new skills and have fun and make food to take home. Take a tour of the Garden and polytunnels with our Head Gardener and pick your own herbs and salad.
- Thursday 13th April, 10:30am-12pm
- For children aged 6-10 years
- We will be making; Hedgehog Bread, Veg Samosas and Picked Garden Salad
- Longest bread competition!
- 6-7 year olds must be accompanied - those 8 years and over can be left once form has been completed
- Vegan/GF options available, please email email@example.com to give dietary requirements
- £12 per child
Book now at: https://www.trybooking.co.uk/CHEA
bottom of page