Tue, 12 Dec|
Art in the Garden
An Art & Wellbeing group which allows you to explore a variety of art-making techniques in the relaxing environment of the Redcatch Community Garden. £3-£8 depending on what you can afford.
Time & Location
12 Dec 2023, 09:30 – 11:30
Knowle, Bristol Broadwalk Redcatch Park, Knowle, Bristol BS4 2RD, UK
About the event
This is an Art & Wellbeing group which allows you to explore a variety of art-making techniques in the relaxing environment of the Redcatch Community Garden. This group provides a sociable, supportive and creative experience for local people.
- On Tuesdays, 9.30-11.30am
- Materials are provided
- Run by two qualified Art Therapists, Jenny and Kaya
- You can explore the art materials and work on your own projects, or we can suggest approaches
- Although this is not an art therapy group we make sure it is a safe, accessible space for everyone
- Suitable for beginners and those with art experience
- We work under the heated Canopy (safari tent) and go ahead in all weathers
This session is currently funded and therefore free to attend. If you can afford it, we suggest a donation of £3 to £8 which will help make the group more sustainable. You can pay with cash in the group (please bring correct change) or by cash or card at Roots cafe. Revenue generated from the cafe and shop also helps to support this group.
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769 013243.