Tue, 17 Oct|
Art in the Garden
An Art & Wellbeing group which allows you to explore a variety of art-making techniques in the relaxing environment of the Redcatch Community Garden. £3-£8 depending on what you can afford.
Time & Location
17 Oct, 09:30 – 11:30
Knowle, Bristol Broadwalk Redcatch Park, Knowle, Bristol BS4 2RD, UK
About the event
This is an Art & Wellbeing group which allows you to explore a variety of art-making techniques in the relaxing environment of the Redcatch Community Garden. This group provides a sociable, supportive and creative experience for local people.
- On Tuesdays, 9.30-11.30am
- Materials are provided
- Run by two qualified Art Therapists, Jenny and Kaya
- You can explore the art materials and work on your own projects, or we can suggest approaches
- Although this is not an art therapy group we make sure it is a safe, accessible space for everyone
- Suitable for beginners and those with art experience
- We work under the heated Canopy (safari tent) and go ahead in all weathers
This session is low-cost so that as much of the community can benefit as possible. The cost is £3 to £8 depending on what you feel you can afford. You can pay with cash in the group (please bring correct change) or by cash or card at Roots cafe. Revenue generated from the cafe and shop also helps to support this group.
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769 013243.